|Position:||swisspeace: Intern - KOFF (80%-100%) - Bern|
|Beschäftigungsdauer:||Befristet bis 31.08.2019|
|ausf. Beschreibung||swisspeace is a practice-oriented peace research institute. It analyses the causes of violent conflicts and develops strategies for their peaceful transformation. swisspeace contributes to the improvement of conflict prevention and conflict transformation by producing innovative research, shaping discourses on international peace policy, developing and applying new peacebuilding tools and methodologies, supporting and advising other peace actors, as well as by providing and facilitating spaces for analysis, discussion, critical reflection and learning.
To support its Policy and Platform Program and its team coordinating the Swiss Platform for Peacebuilding KOFF, swisspeace is looking for an Intern - KOFF (80%-100%).
Starting date: 1 March 2019 (or by agreement)
Duration: 6 months
Gross salary per month: CHF 1,500 (100%)
The swisspeace Policy and Platform Program hosts the Swiss Platform for Peacebuilding KOFF, which is a dialogue and exchange network facilitated by swisspeace, connecting Swiss state and non-state actors active in peacebuilding.
- Thematic, administrative and logistical support to the Head of KOFF
- Assist with the planning and organization of KOFF roundtables, master classes and other meetings and events within the KOFF platform
- Support the internal and external KOFF communication (writing minutes, short texts and documents)
- Support the administration and updating of the KOFF website
- BA (higher degrees will not be accepted) in international relations, social sciences, business administration, or similar disciplines
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Interest and basic knowledge in working with websites and social media
- Strong organizational skills, reliable and paying attention to detail
- Self-initiative, able to work independently and as part of a team, able to work under pressure
- Experience in working in NGOs and/or platforms related to international cooperation, peacebuilding, human rights or development is an asset
- Proficiency in English and German or French; good command of Spanish is an asset
- A challenging internship in an attractive field of work with political relevance
- A positive working atmosphere in a dynamic and international team
- Good working conditions and attractive work places in Bern, Switzerland
We look forward to receiving your complete application in English, including motivation letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas by 20 December 2018. Interviews will take place between 21 and 25 January 2019. Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning ‘Intern KOFF’ in the subject line. More information can be found at www.swisspeace.ch and koff.swisspeace.ch or received via telephone at +41 31 330 12 12.
|zu besetzen ab:||01.03.2019|
|Einsatzort:||Schweiz, Bern, 3013 Bern|
|Download "PP-KOFF Intern 2019.pdf"|
|Bevorzugte Bewerbungsart:||per E-Mail|