|Position:||Administration and Finance Manager|
|Beschäftigungsdauer:||Befristet bis 3 Jahre|
|ausf. Beschreibung||Partner organisation:
The Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture, Namibia is a longstanding partner organisation of INTERTEAM and is committed to deliver an equitable and inclusive education for all children and youth. In addition, the Ministry promotes Namibian art and culture in favour of national unity and in consideration of its diversity.
The INTERTEAM Country Programme Namibia contributes significantly to a better education for all children and youth. To achieve this goal, we collaborate with the regional Directorates of Education, for this assignment in the Zambezi Region in north-eastern Namibia. Our task is to capacitate the regional management on goal-oriented planning, implementation and monitoring as well as on budgeting and controlling in Finance. Further goals are to increase efficiency of the human resource section as well as to improve communication and teamwork within the organisation. That is why we are looking for a professional who is able to conduct the following tasks:
• Capacity building on annual work planning, process review and development, capital project planning as well as financial management and administration.
• Provide advisory to an efficient and effective resource management.
• Plan, organize and conduct trainings where suitable.
• Successfully completed studies
• Min. 2 years of professional working experience
• Minimum age of 26 years
• Domicile in Switzerland
• Good physical and mental health
• High level of social and self-competence
• Intercultural sensitivity
• Interest in development policy and social conditions
• Willingness to an adapted life style
• Degree in business administration or equivalent
• Work experience in financial and human resources administration and management as well as strategic planning
• Experience in training of trainers, workshop facilitation, monitoring and evaluation
• Excellent computer literacy
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good analytical and organisational skills
• Very good knowledge of written and oral English
• Unique chance to work abroad for a meaningful purpose
• Cultural exchange and expansion of personal horizon
• Enhancement of competences through intercultural learning
• Careful aptitude test and preparation for deployment
• Professional support during deployment
• Extensive service package
|zu besetzen ab:||n.V.|
Deutsch: fliessend in Wort und Schrift
Englisch: fliessend in Wort und Schrift
Before you apply for this job, please visit first one of our information meetings. These meetings take place on a regular basis in Lucerne. You will gain information about our way of working, the conditions of the deployment, our service package and receive the questionnaire for your application.
|Einsatzort:||Namibia, , Katima Mulilo|
|Download "NAM 19-01 administration and finance manager.pdf"|
|Bevorzugte Bewerbungsart:||schriftlich, per E-Mail und per Post|
|Abteilung:||Personalgewinnung & Bildung|
Tel.: 041 360 67 22
Fax: 041 361 05 80